Single Point of Contact
Tired of being handed off from person to person when buying office furniture? Your Project Manager will take care of all of the following for you.
You only have to deal with one person from start to finish, for everything!
- Provide a quote
- Visit and measure your space
- Recommend configurations e.g. small cubes, open plan, etc.
- Draw a floor plan
- Advise on colors, sizes and fabrics
- Arrange an install date
Expert Office Furniture Knowledge
Office furniture can be complicated, although it may not seem so at first. Here are some of the less-than-obvious ways
our project managers are able to help our customers throughout the process.
- Matching fabric and paint colors to existing space and furniture
- Securing an installation date on a tight timeline
- Final walk-through after installation
- Recommending electrical and data contractors
- Providing power specifications to ensure appropriate circuit loading